Thursday, May 28, 2009

Ebi's also a World Wrestling Entertainment Fan

World Wrestling Entertainment, Inc. (WWE) is a publicly traded, privately controlled integrated media (focusing in television, Internet, and live events) and sports entertainment company dealing primarily in professional wrestling, with major revenue sources also coming from film, music, product licensing, and direct product sales.

WWE promotes under three brands: Raw, SmackDown, and ECW. WWE is also home to three world titles: the WWE Championship, the World Heavyweight Championship, and the ECW Championship.

- Wikipedia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since I was young, I'm already watching WWE Shows. The WWE Superstars that I watched before ( as in the first time I watched WWE) were Kurt Angle, Eddie Guerrero, Chris Benoit, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Brock Lesnar, Steve Austin, Shawn Michaels, Triple H, Ric Flair, and many more.

Now, there's a new generation of WWE Superstars. I got addicted with it last year. I always watch it. I always see to it that I know the Stories behind the Conflicts of the WWE Superstars. I also see to it that I watch the Championships Matches, Pay-per-Views Like Wrestlemania 25, Backlash, Judgment Day, Armageddon, Vengeance, etc.

I'm really a Fan of it.

My Current WWE Superstar Idols are Batista, Jeff Hardy, Undertaker, HHH, HBK, John Cena, Rey Mysterio, Melina, Michelle McCool, John Morrison, and many more.

Now, there's an upcoming PPV again, entitled 'WWE Extreme Rules'. I'm gonna watch its replay again ofcourse.

No comments:

Post a Comment