Friday, June 19, 2009

Second Year is damn crucial

Oh yeah. The classes started last June 15, 2009.

I'm freakin excited to go to school coz I missed my classmates that much. I usually wake-up every 5AM in the morning to prepare myself in going to school. But last June 15, 2009, I already woke-up 2-3 AM for so much excitement.

So when I get to the school, we (me and my classmates) talked the talk and walked the walk. But when the Subject teachers came in and teached..OH MY. Too many Assignments on the First day of the class.

Everyday, we always have assignments that will make you go crazy, and reaaallly exhausted. Our class starts from 7:30 AM and ends most likely at 5:30 PM..then I'll be home about 6AM..then do the hard assignments..and finish them up to 10-11 PM...then will sleep at 11PM..Then will wake-up 5AM Again. Insane isn't it?

Now I know, why they said that the Second Year is the most crucial stage on high school life.

No comments:

Post a Comment