Thursday, June 25, 2009

Tired being Lazy

Yesterday, we have no classes for it is the Manila day.

And luckily, my birthday is the same date with the said Regular Holiday.

And today, there are no classes again..for the Typhoon Feria hit the region of the Philippines where I and my family were living. Signal Number 2 has been raised in Metro Manila..so we don't have classes for today.

But, it's very irritating that the weather didn't go along with the Signal No. The rainfall is not so bad at all.

The lessons we should have studied for today were just wasted. Err.

And now I'm here at home, just lying on the sofa, watching television, playing the computer, surfing the net, eating snacks, and getting lazy.

Tomorrow, we'll have no classes again due to fogging that will be held at the university where I'm studying. I'll go back to school next Monday.

I'll be lazy from this day until Sunday. Damn. It's tiring.

No comments:

Post a Comment